Tuesday, August 31, 2010

7 more horses on wheels!

After much explaining about how the air con compressor eats up your horses during a hot day, I finally have time to go test my own car to see if I have retrieved any horses back to wheel power.

Same setup and nothing has changed, only air con optimization.

302whp turns 309whp!

No matter what, the air con compressor will still require much horses to run the system in the range up to 20% with respect to optimization done or not, oil condition, any contamination of refrigerant or air in system, too much oil, too much gas, too little oil, etc.

That works out slightly over SGD30 per horse for my case.

Thank you for the valuable feedbacks my friends. Many said the car feels lighter to roll out and the engine sounds less effort required for air con too.

Now at least I have some figures for my own car. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment